Sunday, June 25, 2017
Summer Trip, Part One, The Long Drive
We left early on Saturday morning and drove up through the central states, stopping in Lexington, Nebraska for our first night's stay. One of our stops was at the last Braum's that we thought we'd encounter for some ice cream. I made sure to choose hotels with pools so we could swim as much as possible. Unfortunately, I left Annmarie and Nathan's life jackets at the first hotel we stayed at. They did mail them back to us, but it took forever and we didn't get them until after getting home. We went to church the next morning in Alliance, NE, a small town that was the right distance from where we were with a ward/branch meeting at the time I needed. They had the cutest little chapel that was just big enough for their small branch. Westley and Caleb helped pass the Sacrament.
Labels:
family visit,
road trip,
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment