Friday, June 30, 2017
Summer Trip Part Three, Utah--Hiking Squaw Peak
After we stayed two nights with Andrea and Alex and their family in Montana, we drove down to Utah. Corey drove up from Texas and met us there. We spent a couple of days there and ran a lot of errands and visited as many people as we could. While we were there, Westley passed off a hike for the hiking merit badge by hiking with Allison, Marianne, Christine, and Caleb to Squaw Peak. That is a hike I haven't actually ever done myself, though I did hike other places when I was a BYU student, like hiking the Y. They enjoyed it, although they weren't really equipped with the right shoes and their feet hurt later. But we enjoyed our time in Utah, however short-lived it was.
Labels:
extended family,
family fun,
Utah,
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment