Friday, May 8, 2020

Westley's Birthday and Cute Nathan

Today is Westley's 17th birthday!  I can't believe he is already seventeen.  I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  He had the usual pizza for dinner and I gave him some cash to go out to lunch with a friend.  He usually throws himself a little party for his birthdays, ever since he was thirteen, but with covid and not being able to hold a gathering (technically, he could still have one, but likely nobody would come), he couldn't and that was disappointing to him.  He got a CD player/stereo and a DCI shirt.  I think he's also glad to be done with school soon and hopeful that his senior year starts normally. 




Nathan accompanied me on errands this morning.  With shelter-in-place ending, I thought it would be okay to finally bring him along.  He hasn't left the house/street we live on in nearly seven weeks.  In fact, I found that he has outgrown his carseat in this time.  He wore his mask, which is what we are being asked to do everywhere we go now. 
I finally made Nathan's baby book also.  I was a few years late making Annmarie's but I know I had it done before I had Nathan and she was almost three then.  So Nathan is by far the oldest kid by the time I finished the baby book.  But now all of my kids have one!  Yay!

No comments: