We have been loving football season with Travis on varsity. It makes the varsity games so much more fun when you are invested because you have a player on the team. I snapped some pictures of him on the sidelines with his coach and other defensive players.
We had Tithing Settlement and I snapped a picture of Nathan because I thought it was funny how he was behaving--so teenage boy like and he's only 8!
Wylie High School orchestra had their concert and the choir had their dinner show toward the end of October. She sang a solo in the dinner show but I did not get a picture of that, only a video.
Travis got to vote for the first time. He came with me to do early voting near the end of the month. It's a presidential election this year, so a good year for him to get to vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment